To custom build a private judging section for Gravity Forms Submissions.
In this project, I was required to custom build a private section to allow for multiple judges to login to WordPress and be able to vote on multiple entries that were submitted via Gravity Forms.
There were two types of judge logins: one had a reduced view of the entries, and the main judge could view all the content and also make notes on each submission.
Each Judge had to vote on an entry with a score from 1-5 and then all scores are calculated into a final score that only the main judge can view.
Each Entry required a thumbnail for the listing view, and then a slider gallery and lightbox for the main entry page.
Each entry can also be easily removed from a custom menu on the WordPress sidebar. To allow for easy maintenance, this was built as a WordPress plugin. The total time of the project was approx 40hrs.
Per Project, Per Tasks, WordPress, WordPress Plugin
Things I have done on this project:
- Create a plugin called Project Entry.
- Setup the the Gravity Form to create a post (project post type) every submission.
- Create a shortcode lists where the can view the project created.
- In every single project page, it has rating form where you can rate the specific project.
- Setup the rating base on user role.
- Code the rate saving, pagination using AJAX code.
- On single project, it has gallery, custom field which is populated to every field information filled when submitting an entry.
CSS, HTML, jQuery, Knowledge to create WordPress Plugins, mySQL, PHP
WordPress Plugins Installed:
Gravity Forms, Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types, Gravtiy Forms Media Library, Simple Page Ordering, User Role Editor